Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5: trail mix

Howdy tators! I hope everyone is enjoying this glorious Friday! It started out gloomy, but around noon it cleared up. So, I decided to ambush the weed brigade that declared war in my beds. Armed with an industrial size bottle of Round Up I kicked weed ass and took names! You would of been proud of your girl! Those little green meanies never knew what hit them, cause I am stealth like a jungle cat!

Speaking of cats...
I have three new kittens. Moma Cat and the Skillet Head have been very busy! But because Moma moved the new litter into my backyard I no longer see my Neptune (NOTE: Neptune is from the second litter). He now lives next door with his brother and sister. Yesterday, I tried to catch Moma but she totally walked around the trap, and then sat her fat ass down while the little gray kitten walked inside, and then "SLAM!" So, I caught the kitten and not Moma, she is too smart!

Speaking of smart...
A not so smart bug flew straight into my eye while I was running. OMG! I have never felt such pain in my life. That bug must of been going about 10000 mph and I know I was breaking the sound barrier, so when we collided it felt as if my eyeball flew into the back of head, and then bounced back. My eye is a bit swollen, but I will live.

Speaking of living...
I could never live in the Amway Arena; not enough elbow room. Carl-E and I got to go to one of the Eastern Conference Final games. To start, the seats are tiny, but when you have a man that needs his seat and YOUR seat in order to sit, it makes watching the game a tad bit difficult. But, I enjoyed the game despite the fact that I sat on a strange man's lap all night. (NOTE: Carl-E is going to game 4, luck ducky!)

Well tators, enjoy your weekend and I promise a story is on its way!

And I am out!

No comments: