Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4: I'm BAAAACCCKKK!!!

Yes, I have been away; leaving my beloved tators hangin', but now I am back, and better than ever!!! Why have I've been away?

Well...
Life has simply gotten in the way of everything! As many of you know, Carl lost his source of income and our lives have been in limbo (NOTE: If the real limbo is anything like the limbo I am currently experiencing, it really SUCKS!). We do not know if,where, when, who , and how we are moving (NOTE: That depends on the employment he finds). Helen-Ellen is still not feeling 100% up to par (NOTE: I hope that she starts feeling like her old self soon, because honestly I am a bit tired of going down to Death's-Door, Florida).

Anywho...
Things in Hot-Lanta have been anything but lame. The first thing that comes to mind is this god-forsakin heat!!! Carl-E and I have been crawling out of bed at 6am, so we can be at the park to run by 7am. However, by the time we get there, it is already 80 degrees, without the humidity. Now, for my FL Tataors, Atlanta humidity is worse!!! We do not get the afternoon showers that you oh so enjoy every day. The humidity just hangs in the air and suffocates you in its clammy grasp!!! I cannot wait for fall; if it ever comes!

Let's talk about...
GRASS!!! My front lawn looks like a the coat of a leopard; spotted!!! When we thought we were moving to Orlando, Carl-E ripped up part of the front lawn and replanted. It looked like a lush green, high-pile carpet. And then summer came and destroyed it! It was like summer was a scorn girl and the lawn was her cheatin, lyin, troll of a BF and she went toal ape-sh-ite on his ass! We tried to save it by watering, but when the City of Hot-Lanta sends you a water bill for over 800 dollars (NOTE: Yes, I said over 800 dollars), I say, f*&% it, let it die a slow miserable death in this heat)! So, my lawn looks like crap and you know what, I really do not care! That 800 dollars can be used for a perfectly good pair of shoes, ya know?!

Ok, so...
Carl-E has been using my computer because he got another virus on his new laptop. I have had my PC for almost 9 years and have never gotten a virus (NOTE: Now, I will probably get the mega-virus of all virus!!!). He has had his lap top for less than 8months and he managed to get a really nasty virus (NOTE: He swears he was not looking at any adult sites, I say "Whatever!"). Now he has to share my PC. What makes this so funny is that he was totally ripping on how slow my computer is and out old it is and how blah, blah, blah!!! Karma is a bee-otch because he has to pay beau coup bucks to get his lap top fixed and he had to apologize to my PC (NOTE: My PC has not fully forgiven him, but is letting him us it because he needs to find a J-O-B!)

On the other hand...
I promise that I will not let so much time go in between posts. I am determined to blog more than ever, because many funny things have been a-happening, but to be honest, I just have not had the mental energy to write. But, now I am back so look out BABY!!!

And, I am out!

No comments: