Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7: I'm Back

Hey tators!
I am back from my Roma vaycay. Carl-E and I had a wonderful time hangin with the Romans. But, before I embark on our trip, I need to tell you what the Romans L-O-V-E

1. The Puff Vest - Most days hovered around 80 degrees; pretty darn warm I'd say. But, despite the centigrade, the Romans wore puff vests. They came in all sorts of colors, but the neutral khaki seemed to be the favorite. Just looking at them made me so hot! By day three, I wanted to rip off their vests and toss it into the Tiber River.

2. Boots - Does not matter the style: tall, slouchy, ankle, over the knee, heels, wedges, flats; they loves them some boots! The cowboy boot was the hands down favorite. I kept wondering how bad their feet must hurt from walking on cobble stones all day. They must spend beau coup dollas on pedis to help treat those sore tooties.

3. Scrunchies - WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! All of the scrunchies in the world should be burned! The joules they produced would end our energy crisis. They are an abomination to the classic hair style; the pony tail!

4. Scarves - Like the puffy vest, no matter how hot it got, they had a scarf tightly wound around their necks so the ends could not freely flap in the breeze. This I did not mind because scarves are very in vogue right now.

5. Crocs - Yes, tators, your eyes are not playing tricks on you, I wrote CROCS! As the scrunchie is an abomination to the pony tail, crocs are to the fashion foot wear world. When not wearing boots, they are sporting crocs in all colors; pink, green, blue, and red. And they stick those thingys in them, too! With the scrunchies; Crocs should have a funeral pyre.

Stay tuned; more to come!

No comments: