Thursday, April 30, 2009

april 30: and we're off

Ciao tators! Carl-E and I are off to Roma. Right now we are waiting for our flight to Newark. I am enjoying a nice ice coffee while Carl-E is reading a book about frozen dead people on a moutain.

So...
While in the wayyyyy toooooo looooong security line I encountered Mrs TB (note: TB stands for her tory burch flip flops; which I have two pair but mine are last summer; boo-hoo)

Anywho...
I do not think Ms TB travels much because she was takin foreva to decide what to put in her zip lock baggy; in went the lipstick, out came the hairspray (note: not regulation size) back in went the face cream. By the time she decided to put the hairspray in the bag I had stripped off my new puma flats (note: did you expect not to travel in style), my CandC jacket and placed my fun and fashionable LeSportsac backpack in my bin.
Ms TB still was not makin any progress nor any friends and the line was gettin really behind me; I could hear the huffin and puffin from the people behind me, so I deceided to go around her.

She did not like this because as I did she whispered to her plaid clad, pop collar polo wearing boy toy "no patients" Just before I said "who the f' do you think you are" the security lady yells to me "you go girl; you go!"

I turned to Ms TB with a big smile and said "See! I was not the only one who thought you were slow!" Hee Hee!

I saw only one face maskin wearing fool so far and a prisoner; never saw one in the airport before; cuffs but no bright orange jumper!

Ciao!

No comments: