Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4: OMG! I forgot

I know that many of you are either getting ready to pop the Crystal like a total P-I-M-P, biting your nails to the quick like a nerdy girl at a homecoming dance waiting desperately to be asked to dance, stuffin' your Sealy Posture Pedic with your Benjamins, because your bank with dwindle down to zero, doin' the happy dance, not the "Runnin'Man" around your tv, or just chillin' like a stone cold villin'.

I totally forgot to tell you what national day it was yesterday. Tators; your girl has been under pressure. Carl-E wants me to run for school board; can you believe?! I am dealing with bone-head contractors that cannot even install a ground wire; duh! And like some, this election is looming over my head like Hot-Lanta smog in August while I am consuming multiple adult beverages called "New Castle."

Anywho...

November 3 was...
Sandwich Day and Housewife's Day

My deepest apologies to all the housewife's for not recognizing their day. I genuflect in your glory to multi-task without breakin' a sweat, and bow to your Kitchen Aid mixer that aids you in creating the most yummy of surgery confections.

As far as sandwich day; not a big fan. I prefer salad day!

November 4 is...
Waiting For The Barbarians Day
Foreshadowing; hummmmm!

November 5 is...
Gunpowder Day
Just let your imagination run wild while you run through the fields of poppies!

G2G!
Me!


G2G
got to go

No comments: