Tuesday, November 25, 2008

November 25: Thanks and No Thanks!

Happy "National Parfait" day. It feels like decades, since I had a parfait. Does anyone even make them anymore, or has the sundae won the survival of the ice cream fittest? Maybe it's the whipped cream that gives the sundae the upper hand? One can only hypothesize...

Update!
Carl-E is not broke; yippy! This morning, we took a field trip to the Orthopedic doctor's office. The doc gave him the thumbs up and told him to to try to run in four weeks. I am so happy that I do not have to return Carl-E to the husband store. But, if I did have to return him, thank goodness he broke before the ten year warranty is up! (NOTE: My expires in May). I really do not want to train another husband; it is so draining!

Anywho...

While waiting to see the doctor, they was a VERY LOUD CELL PHONE TALKER. I now know more about her life than I do some of my family memebers. Let me share with my newly aquired knowledge with you:

- She is loaning her home to a friend to Thanksgiving (NOTE: Why, I do not know), and the friend's parents are sleeping in her bed for Thanksgiving
- She is lending out table linens to a different friends, because the friend does not have enough to set all her tables
- Her daugther is going through the application process of being excepted to summer camp, and she hopes that she gets in so she does not cry about it
- One of the Tunner (as in Ted) offspring did not grow up in a "green" house as she claims in a magazine article
- Another Tunner used to steal her ballet slippers when she was a girl
- She attend private school with the Tunner kids
- Her best friend appeared in local magazine and to her it appears her BFF was photo shopped, because she looks to "glowy"
- Two of her friends are algeric to morphine
- She is going to Dubai with her husband and another couple, and after a week the husbands are leaving and her and then friends get to play for a week
- She had her nails done because she could not stand the sight of her hands

Do not now feel complete?! Tonight you shall sleep like a baby and dream of unicorns frolicking in an enchanted forest while fairies sprinkling magical fairy dust, and gnomes play the pan flute.

Now, tators I hope you have a fabu Thanksgiving. Here a few things that I am thankful for; they are not the obvious, such as family, friends (NOTE: I am terrible thankfull for all of you), because I feel that the little things get taken advantage of. So, here is my 411:
- Advil
- Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Baby Got Back"
- Flat iron
- Gel ink pens
- Dryer sheets
- Fabreeze
- Cadbury cream eggs
- Coke Zero
- The color pink
- Rhinestones
- Stickers
- Bendy straws
- Plastic
- Lint rollers
- Flannel
- Prescription meds
- Adult beverages
AND...
LV!

And, that's how I roll!

No comments: