Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 24: Jersey Never Disappoints!

I returned alive from my trip to my old stompin' grounds; Jersey. I had a total blast and par-tayed like I was 21 again! But, when you spread the adult beverages over an 11 hour span, the next day is not that bad as long as you have Dunkin Doughnuts ice coffee to put a bit of pep in your ass draggin' step!

Anywho...
While waiting for my ice coffee sportin' my Gucci shades (NOTE: I put a nasty scratch on the lens, so I am now checking out a pair of Tom Ford shades that are so hot!) the dad behind me and his son had a few words. Actually, the dad had many words and the son just whimpered.

So, this is how it went down...
The son and dad were on their way to his football game and decided to get a snick snack before hand. While waiting their turn to order, the dad asked his son what he wanted to eat. To this, his son replied, "The bagel with sausage and egg." Well, I am not sure which word was the dad's trigger word, but he went total Jersey on his ass. Ya know, talking through his teeth just loud enough for the people closest to him to ease drop.

Well, he told his son that he was "Out of his f$%&in' mind" Now, I did not know that wanting a sausage and egg bagel was a sign of mental insanity. Maybe DND should not offer that breakfast choice. Next, the dad told his kid that "He pushed his f&%*in' luck and now he would get nothing." The story did have a happy ending, the kid got a doughnut. So much healthier; fried dough with sugar; nothing does a young body good!

The other incident...
I spent the night at my cousin's house. I was totally crashed out on the sleeper sofa, when I awoke to flashing lights. My first thought was, "Oh crap, someone died!" I peeked out the window to spy a flatbed tow truck. My cousin came down the stairs to join me. In front of her house was some young chicky pacing up and down. What was the flatbed tow truck doing?

Well...
It was depositing a mass that used to be a VW in my cousin's neighbor's yard. This was very odd, since when a car is obviously totaled to bring it to some one's yard instead of dropping it off at a garage. The neighbor saw my cousin and told her that his girlfriend recked her car (NOTE: Well, DUH!), and that everyone was ok. With that, we went back to bed.

And then...
Next the girlfriend's mother showed up. If Hell had a voice, it would be this woman's. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "What are you doing here you are supposed to be in Florida at school!" OOPS! The daughter was busted! The mother continued to yell to her daughter that she found out by looking at her Face Book page (NOTE: You never post where you are going if you do not want anyone to find you, that deserves another DUH!) . The mother continued to berate her daughter on the sidewalk calling her a filthy, filthily, filthily liar over and over again.
By the 2 million fifthly liar, I was so tempted to tell the mother to take tramp daughter and go home! But, I did not want to get involved because she probably would of choked me out. So, I hunkered down until the mother dragged the daughter home.

skita

Swift Kick In The Ass
Wow, that dad in Dunkin Doughnuts was being a real tool, he deserves an nice hard SKITA.

No comments: