Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4: Trail Mix Time; Can I Get a What What?!

Happy "Holy Experiment Day!" Now this is a very intriguing day, Tators being Catholic and all. I have many experiments to select from to recreate:
- Try to walk on water while wearing my LV wedges
- Turn water into yummy Malbec
- Spend 40 days in the desert while hangin' out with the Lucifer or the other name the devil is known as...Godiva
- Resurrect the dead...80's big hair that is (Note: I really do not know about this one; the ozone may not be able to take it)

Well, let's move on...
There has a plethora of this and that have been going on:
- We used to have recycling picked up once a week. Now, the City of Hot-Lanta is picking it up every OTHER week. Ok, I pay beaucoup amounts of dollas in taxes to this city, but it is broke-ass-broke like a ho with extra teeth (NOTE: Use your imagination). Now, being that one of my New Year's resolution was to recycle more, I was not going to take this notice lying down! So, I headed into the dirt cellar, get two of the billzion plastic tubs that are stacked against the wall (NOTE: I love me some plastic tubs, actually I love any box, bin, or container to store and organize; can you say OCD!) I get out the mega Sharpie and write "RECYCLE!" Now, I have three bins; no one gets puts Princess CA in the corner (NOTE: A little "Dirty Dancing" reference for ya!). Just let them try and take only the "official" bin; I'll be putting on my Jersey suit, openin' a can of whoop ass, and gettin' out my kick-ass-list and got ape s* on our Mayor's bleach blond itty-bitty fro for sho!

- Ok, so I have this Blackcherry. And to be honest, I am totally and utterly head over heals in crush with this object. I could never go back to the Razor (NOTE: Unless you bribed me with a a few new LV's!) Now, being the artsy-type I need to have everything matchy-matchy. So, I spent a few, oh hours cruisin' the internet highway when Carl-E was working late again for new themes (NOTE: The standard ones just plain SUCK!)and I discovered the coolest ones are free. I found a slew of HK (NOTE: That's Hello Kitty for those of you who are so not in the know) and Tokidoki (NOTE: A fabu cartoon artist)! Now, my Blackcherry is stylin' and profilin' with a rockin' Geisha on the desktop. Smokin'!

- Speaking of "smokin'"; I am so ticked off that Brett Michaels totally wore out the term "Smokin' Hot!" That used to be my term, mine, all mine damn it! Especially for some male that is easy on the eyes, such as George Clooney or Daniel Craig (NOTE: Of James Bond you are so dreamy). Now, I taking applications a new sayin'. I think I visit the Urban Dictionary and scope out the prospects.

- Speaking of the Urban Dictionary; latley the words have been rockin'! Like, "rebooty" I almost feel off my IKEA office chair when I read the def. I wish that term was around when I was single, because it sounds much better than a some other terms that I can think of (NOTE: For the sentive ears of my readers I will not list the naughty and crass terms; just think for a bit and they will start poping up in your mind!)

- Ok, we had the a Jack-And-The-Bean-Stalk-Size-Like oak removed from our yard. The M'F*er was over 8 feet in diameter; that's like two of me! We had the stump ground, but now we have a site load of wood chips strode all over the backyard. The company wants $450 to haul the chips away. Yeah, and I will go back to carrying Coach bags! So, if you need mulch, I gotts the hook up, yo!

No Wukkas; Tators!

No comments: